samedi 26 mai 2018

Book of the Stranger

 Saison 6, Episode 4

→→We should never have left Winterfell” Jon Snow


→→I spent a lot of time thinking about what an ass I was to you. I wish I could change everything.
→→- We were children.
→→- I was awful, just admit it.
→→- You were occasionally awful. I'm sure I can't have been great fun. Always sulking in the corner while the rest of you played.
→→- Can you forgive me ?
→→- There's nothing to forgive.
→→- Forgive me !
→→- Alright ! Alright, I forgive you.
” Jon Snow & Sansa Stark


→→Where will you go ?
→→- Where will WE go ? If I don't watch over you, Father's ghost will come back and murder me.
→→- Where will we go ?
” Jon Snow & Sansa Stark





→→Winterfell is our home. It's ours and Arya's and Bran's and Rickon's. Wherever they are, it belongs to our family. We have to fight for it. [...] If we don't take back the North, we'll never be safe. I want you to help me. But I'll do it myself if I have to.” Sansa Stark




→→I'm tired of fighting. It's all I've done since I left home. I've killed brothers of the Night's Watch. I've killed wildlings. I've killed men that I admire. I hanged a boy younger than Bran. I fought and I lost.” Jon Snow










→→To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow. You allowed thousands of wildlings past the Wall. You have betrayed your own kind. You have betrayed the North. Winterfell is mine, bastard. Come and see. Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf's skin is on my floor. Come and see. I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your wildling lovers. Keep her from me and I will ride north and slaughter every wildling man, woman, and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see.” Ramsay Bolton










→→You're the son of the last true Warden of the North. Northern families are loyal. They'll fight for you if you ask. A monster has taken our home and our brother. We have to go back to Winterfell and save them both.” Sansa Stark

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire