lundi 21 mai 2018

Home

 Saison 6, Episode 2


→ →We just have to make it to Castle Black. Once we're with Jon, Ramsay won't be able to touch us.
→ →- Jon will have me killed the moment I step through the gate.
→ →- I won't let him. I'll tell him the truth about Bran and Rickon.
→ →- And the truth about the farm boys I killed in their place. And the truth about Ser Rodrik, who I beheaded. And the truth about Robb, who I betrayed.
→ →- When you take the black, all your crimes are forgiven.
→ →- I don't want to be forgiven. I can never make amends to your family for the things I've done. They'll keep you safer than I ever could.
→ →- You're not coming with us ?
→ →- I would have taken you all the way to the Wall. I would have died to get you there.
” Sansa Stark & Theon Greyjoy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire